A blog about writing and all things story…
Thank you Chelsea’s Book Obsession for nominating me, Literary Liaisons for the
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
These are the 10 questions from Chelsea that I am to answer;
1. Favorite book of 2014 (so far)? Gone Girl
2. Favorite Book to Movie adaptation this year? I haven’t seen one this year, in the past it’s Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
4. Favorite series? Boardwalk Empire (absolutely addicted!!!!!)
5. Top 3 auto-buy authors. (Authors that you will buy anything they publish) Maya Angelou, Lisa See, Steig Larson
6. Where do you read at the most? My gold chair in front of a window with a view of the Puget Sound.
7. Do you use libraries or do you buy all the books you read? I buy.
8. Ebooks or physical books? Both.
9. Name 3 books that have made you cry while reading it. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Sula, History of Love
10. Name a book character that relates to you in some ways. I don’t know if she relates to me, but I relate to her; The Glass Castle, by Jeanette Walls.
Now, for the bloggers I nominate, here are my questions;
Get Your Writing Published: April 28, 2018
Social Media Training for Authors SITE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Feature Screenplay, TV Screenplay, Short Screenplay, Novel, Stage Play, Short Story, Poem, Film, Festival and Contest Reviews
Book Reviewer, Avid Reader and Bookworm. Campaigning to link more readers to writers. People do not forget books that touch them or excite them—they recommend them.
~ connecting through story ~
Sharing writing tips, information, and advice.
By Miri Elm
Nigeria's #1 Social Media Marketing Website
(re)Living History, with occasional attempts at humor and the rare pot-luck subject. Sorry, it's BYOB. All I have is Hamm's.
Walking the Oregon Coast on a Pilgrimmage for Prayer
The 24 hours Writing Hotspot and Hang Out
The Ridges of Intertextuallity
Let's Get Digital